The Wyoming Cowboy Challenge offers two classes a year with start times in January and July. This program is tuition free! To be eligible you must:
- Voluntarily agree to participate
- Be 16-18 years old at time of entry
- Be a high school drop-out or at-risk for dropping out due to other deficiency
- Citizen or legal resident of the United States
- Unemployed or underemployed
- Not currently on parole or probation for other than juvenile offense, not awaiting sentencing, and not under indictment, charged, or convicted of a felony
- Drug free upon enrollment
- Physically and mentally capable to participate in the program
Please contact us if you feel you do not qualify.
Do not delay! Please note that acceptance is based on “first-come, first-served basis.” If you want to ensure your ability to attend, please complete the application process as soon as possible. Mail, fax, or email application documents to:
Wyoming Cowboy Challenge Academy
PO Box 697
Guernsey, Wy 82214
WCCA strongly encourages all interested youth and their parents to attend an Orientation. Orientation will help the youth and parents determine if WCCA’s training, education and mentoring program is a good fit and will contribute towards achieving their goals. All Orientations are held at the Academy’s campus located on Camp Guernsey, a Wyoming Army National Guard facility. Orientation dates, along with other important dates, can be found on the calendar. Please contact the academy with questions about Orientation or to RSVP for an Orientation date.